True North Veterinary Hospital offers a full range of veterinary services in Bartlett, NH:
- Examinations and consultations are scheduled Monday through Saturday and include tailored preventative plans for each individual. Individual risk status is used to advise families on immunizations and parasite control. Diagnostic plans may include in hospital: laboratory, fecal and urine analysis, cytology, digital radiographs, and ultrasound. However, when additional services are needed, we utilize outside laboratory services, pathologists, radiologists, and consultations with area specialists at referral hospitals.
- Soft tissue surgery is scheduled 3 days a week with examples such as: spay and neuter, abdominal surgeries, reproductive surgeries and mass removals. Emergency surgeries are performed as needed.
- Dental cleanings and periodontal surgeries are performed under general anesthesia. All patients have all teeth x-rayed, cleaned, and polished. Periodontal surgery including extractions of damaged or diseased teeth and gingival therapy is performed.
- Emergencies are handled by Dr. Battenfelder unless otherwise notified. She is on call 24 hours, 7 days a week and will meet you at the hospital. The closest hospitals that are staffed 24 hours a day are Port City Veterinary Hospital and Maine Veterinary Medical Center. Additional night and weekend hospitals are Littleton Emergency Veterinary Hospital and Meredith Emergency Hospital.
- End of life services are a sacred and important part of the services that we provide. We are present in the lives of our patients and their families, through the early, rambunctious days and along the journey until we reach the later, quieter times. Services are available at the hospital, as well as in the peace of your home. Cremation and memorial services are available.